Tuesday, April 14, 2020

We provided food aid and medicines to over 80 poor family and patient

Salam all my Friends, 
I wish be everyone happy and fine. 
I am so sorry for absence long, 
I want thank all friends for asking about me, All my love and peace for all, you are all in my heart, always thinking of you. 
I will puplish all news about all aid distributed through last weeks.
Thanks to Allah then the generosity of our donor who always support our humanitarian work to save my people,
On March provided 54 food aid as follow :
- We distributed 34 big basket food to poor and children`s families with malnutrition in AL-Sabain hospital, in Sana`a,
basket contains ( 25kg White flour - 5kg Rice - 5kg sugar - oil cook - Milk - Eggs) .

- Also we distributed 20 basket food to poor Families and orphans who that we sponsor them in Sana'a, Aslam villages and aden city. 

Whatever I say, my words will not be able to describe how grateful and thank i am to all our donor friends.

Please everyone we need your support to can provide food to poor and orphans in Ramadan, 
there are thousands families live a very difficult life due Saudi war on my country Yemen
Please Donate via link
https://www.gofundme.com/f/food-and-medicine-for-yemen 

read next post to see more good news about aid 





















No comments:

Post a Comment