Sunday, November 19, 2023

New story from our humanitarian journey on 25th Ramadan 2023 with 65 food aid

HELLO/SALAM  FRIENDS, 
New Story from our work, 25th RAMADAN 2023,
We still continuing of our humanitarian journey in the the blessed month of RAMADAN 2023 to provide urgent food baskets to poor families in Yemen, believe me and to be honest with you, as much as I feeling so happy to help these poor in this famine, but also deep pain that I feel fill heart for see these bad situation who lives these families since 9 years, 
Thousands tragic stories sees everyday, no one can imagines it. but with all this tragedies we do our best to draw smile on faces this poor with humanity and generous support of our donors friends, 
Today 25th RAMADAN 2023, 
Alhamdullah we have provided Ramadan food baskets to 65 poor families and IDPs, orphans in Sana'a by support of our brothers and sisters in Netherlands. 
May Allah rewards them and accept their good deeds, ameen.
Thanks so much to all without exception. 
I would like to send my thanks and gratitude to all Muslim brothers and sisters from Netherlands and all donors, 
And special thanks and gratitude also to anonymous hero, my brother who's behind all these amazing, large aid, he is a little right of him in my neck for all he do without waiting any words thanks, he do all this for Allah only. I'm so glad and proud and honor to have you in my life. thank you so much bottom my heart.
Jazak Allah khair 
Last, I appeal to you all to support our humanitarian work to can save more lives in my country.  

No comments:

Post a Comment